BIG NEWS

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The privileges committee report


Yes, I've read the privileges committee's report on the Winston Peters circus and can't be bothered commenting on it unless I find anything of interest. They have recommended Peters be censured by the House because he lied to and misled all and sundry. They'll vote on it tomorrow and tell Winston Peters that he's a naughty boy.

But I will state that Peters received a number of donations amounting to $40,000 that he used to pay off a loan that was used to pay Brian Henry. Peters has to relinquish that gift unless Helen Clark decides that Peters can keeps it.

You can read more about that n Farrar's good quick analysis but beware of the quality of comments.

Labels: , ,

Scoopit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Withers said...

You've written a lot of posts about Winston Peters. Can you help me understand the motivation?

I can barely lift a finger to type his name as I see him as being utterly irrelevant to almost anything that matters to me. He doesn't really sand for anything but himself....

September 22, 2008 at 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Clicky Web Analytics