BIG NEWS

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I have a dream.. of flames... rising uncontrollably


Here we go, a classic that will give religion a bad name. A fiery Aussie Penticostal pastor had a dream on October 21 last year and that he woke with "a flash from the Spirit of God". Basically the dream was that God's protection has been removed from the nation of Australia, in particular Victoria, for decriminalising abortion. Hence the bushfire tragedy. ( HT No Right Turn)

The weird thing is that he is from " Catch the Fire" ministries. Here's the media release.
In my dream I saw fire everywhere with flames burning very high and uncontrollably. With this I woke up from my dream with the interpretation as the following words came to me in a flash from the Spirit of God. His conditional protection has been removed from the nation of Australia, in particular Victoria, for approving the slaughter of innocent children in the womb.”

These people are are free to come out with the garbage in this media release, and I’ll defend their right to do so - just as I`ll reserve my right to name it for what it is.

Reminds me of a dream I had actually. When former President George Bush directed a war in Iraq there were fires started after bombs went off. Cars were burned out. Buildings were destroyed. God told me that Bush should not have gone into Iraq. Consequently he was holding his blessing from all western nations that befriended Bush.

Hence the "bush" fire in Australia.

Labels:

Scoopit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Clicky Web Analytics