BIG NEWS

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Treaty debate


I was aware for some time that there is a Treaty Debate series at Te Papa. I couldn't make it last week but I intend to go this Thursday, at 6:30pm, where Philip Joseph (who opposes the Maori seats) and Derek Fox (who supports their entrenchment) will debate the Maori seats and the role of Māori in Parliament. Radio New Zealand is recording it.

But what I didn't know until recently is that there will be a live webcast from Te Papa’s website, so anybody can watch it. Also, people can ask questions through the Te Papa blog, or by email. I've sent mine off.

Good stuff. Plus, its free. If you miss it, and the RNZ broadcast, it will be available as a download from the Te Papa website.

Labels: , ,

Scoopit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Clicky Web Analytics