BIG NEWS

Friday, June 05, 2009

Political spectrum


I've taken the political spectrum test. I have left in the link, in case others want to do it.
Left: 4.91, Authoritarian: 0.87

Political Spectrum Quiz


Here's where I used to be a few years ago [H/T NRT].
Update I see that ScrubOne has seen this post and taken the test too. I understand that he's considering compiling a compass for political bloggers. If you want to be included, do the test and flick your results to him. It would be interesting to see how many are in the top left quadrant. I'd guess not many..

Labels:

Scoopit!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great read, i really enjoy social media news in this category, i will save this post and share on my social networks.

July 24, 2010 at 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Clicky Web Analytics