BIG NEWS

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blogroll v twitter roll


Many bloggers like to link in with like minded bloggers, and so their sites have a blog roll. I have two, one for local bloggers and one for overseas bloggers. Many of them also have twitter pages. Most of these Twitter pages have their blog or website URLs on them and people are reading Twitter more which means they are reading blogs less.

So why not have a Twitter roll. It seems the logical thing to do. And I've never seen one, I have started my own in a drop down menu and it is a work in progress. I'm sure it won't be the last one. I may have to cull my blogroll eventually.

Labels: ,

Scoopit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve Withers said...

Twitter Roll! Great Idea!

I added the source to the Twitter tweet block on my blog and made my own (tiny) list. :-) Thanks!

January 29, 2009 at 1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Clicky Web Analytics