BIG NEWS

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Ouch! Great balls of fire


A father of three was critically burnt during a home fire. His genitals were set set alight by his wife as he slept.

It is alleged that she threw a cup of methylated spirits on her husband’s genitals and then set him on fire with a candle.

When the husband awoke, he knocked over the cup of spirits, and the fire quickly spread.

The couple’s three children were also in the house, but escaped unharmed.

The man is unlikely to survive.
Scoopit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Clicky Web Analytics