BIG NEWS

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged


There's this tagging thing that's going around.

I have been tagged by Busted Blonde from Roar Prawn so that means I guess I have to provide seven things you don't know about me. So I may as well play ball, given that tagging is a legitimate art form, and that there is history and social commentary behind these art forms.

1. I was caught, and given an official warning by a cop, after breaking the speed limit while riding a skateboard at age 9.
2. I ran out of petrol in the car I was driving twice in one year – but strangely enough, ran out in the same place on the street both times.
3. I used to DJ live techno raves under the name of "Dave the rave".
4. I drove off in someone else's car thinking it was mine - not once but on two separate occasions in different cars when my own key fitted both times.
5. I own, and can ride a unicycle.
6. I currently work for a polling company.
7. I got married on an election day and we ended up pictured in the front page of the paper voting in our wedding gear.

So the rules are:
* Link to the person who tagged you
* Post the rules
* Share seven random or weird facts about yourself
* Tag 7 random people at the end of the post with their links

I`ll tag No Right Turn::: The Fundy Post::: Tumeke::: Gonzo Freakpower Brains Trust::: Frogblog::: Truthseeker, and NZ Conservative

Labels:

Scoopit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Clicky Web Analytics