BIG NEWS

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Eat that


Much has been made by others in the blogosphere of Colin Espiner's comments that if the Maori Party was to go into coalition with National he'd eat his blog. He said.
the Maori Party will not go into a coalition government with National. If I’m proved wrong after the election, I’ll print out this blog and eat it, live on webcam.

Note that I’m not saying the Maori Party won’t offer confidence and supply to National (although I think this, too, is highly unlikely) or that it wouldn’t consider abstaining to allow National to govern. But I believe a coalition is out of the question.
Now, I agreed that the Maori Party would not go into coalition but I disagreed with Espiners later point that the party will not offer confidence and supply, because I thought it would.

Espiner doesn't need to eat his blog as the Maori Party will not go into coalition with National. Had he offered to eat his blog if they were to go into a confidence and supply agreement, I would have live streamed his webcam stunt live on this blog and suggested scampi as a side dish.

Labels: ,

Scoopit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Barnsley Bill said...

he is probably looking to widen his diet, he has lived on a diet of Clarks arse for years.

November 13, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Clicky Web Analytics