BIG NEWS

Friday, May 02, 2008

Goodbye Firefox - hello Flock


Well, I have now decided to use Flock as my default browser - and RSS feeds, now I have most of my tabs and RSS feeds in. Flock is a social networking browser and is good for news and new media junkies, bloggers and blog readers, as well as linking to social networking sites like Facebook. It even has a social surfing programme called Me.dium which is all about about making it easier for people to find information together, and see each other moving around the internet - in real-time.

You can download Flock for free here. Give it a try. Then add Big News to your RSS feed with a simple couple of clicks and you`ll have a link to the update on your sidebar every morning.

Its just a shame I will have to use Internet Explorer for work.

Labels:

Scoopit!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tribefull said...

I've been using flock for about two weeks now. Loving it so far. Makes Web 2.0 feel much more seamless and integrated.

May 2, 2008 at 3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Clicky Web Analytics